B2C companies like Netflix, Amazon, and Doordash have all taught us to expect personalized experiences whenever we buy something on a website. So, why are B2B websites treating us differently?
Guy Yalif is the co-founder and CEO of the website optimization platform Intellimize -- a company he created to address the 98% percent conversion gap he and his co-founder, Brian Webb, were seeing across impersonal B2B websites. On this episode of Conversation Starters, he joins Sammi to let us in on the optimization secrets he's found to drive more personalized experiences for site visitors, and better conversion rates for businesses. Because at the end of the day, whether a B2B or B2C website, all websites should spark conversations by meeting the buyer where they're at in the funnel.
- (1:49) Who is Guy, and what is Intellimize?
- (4:26) What does a “personalized website experience” mean?
- (5:56) Guy’s take on how a website can be “conversational.”
- (8:02) The most common mistakes Guy sees on B2B websites today
- (9:59) The importance of letting the data guide your decisions
- (12:55) Optimizing your website for every step in the funnel vs. optimizing for an end goal
- (16:29) The most creative ways Guy’s seen websites spark conversations
- (19:32) Episode recap
Like this episode? Let us know by leaving a review!